Thursday, January 10, 2008

Hayden Falls Photos

For those of you who are always saying "I should stop at Hayden Falls" and never have, here's a picture of it for you:

Hayden Falls, Columbus OH

I've been in Columbus for a number of years, kept telling my self I'd go there. And never did. The falls are smack in the middle of suburbia and easy to get to. When it was in the 60's earlier this week I couldn't resist finally going. It was late in the day so I had to be careful trying to pick an aperture/shutter/iso to get enough light at the bottom of the canyon. I treated the whole thing like an exercise from my new book "Understanding Exposure" by Bryan Peterson.

I also attempted to "stop motion" of water:

Stopping Water at Hayden Falls, Columbus OH

Though that didn't come out so well.

0 comments: