Monday, October 06, 2008

5x5 week 3 review


I'm a little late posting my week #3 results. However, I made it to the gym everyday and added cardio...

I added 10 minutes of cardio on an eliptical machine after the workout. I did it twice. On Friday, I ran out of juice and skipped it. But to make up, over the weekend I went and did about 45 minutes worth of cardio.

Is it working? I think so. I'm feeling stronger. My shorts are now nearly falling off me (I'm going to have to buy some belts). I'm not going to bother posting the weights, since I'm on track (or better). The 5x5 suggests only measuring your fat/weight every 2 weeks. Given that, and the fact that I forgot to do that this past weekend, I'm got nothing to report on that front either.

I intend to do that this Saturday morning, however. I will post the information hopefully Saturday morning.

0 comments: