Saturday, March 01, 2008

I was kicked out of the Arnold Classic...

I was kicked out of the 2008 Arnold Classic's Amateur IFBB International Female Bodybuilding competition because I didn't have a "pitpass".

Number 8

Now, minutes before I had sat in the press area (for about an hour or 2) taking photographs of the Men's and Women's Arm Wrestling championships. I was watching the 2008 Arnold Classic Armwrestling Challenge (ACAC). I'd never been that close to something like that in my life. It was also my first time ever seeing true arm wrestling "done properly". Here's one of my frames:

Jostling for position

I was right smack at the front of the stage. It was sweet!! (btw, the bearded man on the left side of the picture, George Iszakouits, has won the competition for six straight years now).

Then it was over and they started gearing up for the
Give me a kiss female competition. And that's when they started asking for these damn passes.

Which ironically I didn't happen to have ;) Arg!

See more of my Arnold Classic 2008 pictures in my Arnold Classic 2008 Flickr set.

0 comments: